Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Jewel Tones and Nails

Yahoo for Friday!
I have parent/teacher conferences today, the kids are in school for just half the day.
It's rainy and dark, blah, but it's Friday, yea!!!
 
I'm rocking my new camera remote, booyahh!
You can see it quite often while I'm posing, why do I do this?  I'm sure my neighbors think I'm so strange!!!
 
PS, did you know that I polka dotted these pants by myself?
I don't know that I'd do it again, because they are everywhere now, but if you can't find a pair you like you can just make them!!! 
See the tutorial HERE.
 



 
I haven't posted my nails for a while.
If you are new... I do my own gel nails and I'm sold... hook, line and sinker!
I've been doing them for a few years and it is one of the little things in life that make me so happy!
I use the Gelish brands.
A while ago I went with this color which is Elegant Wish.
 
Then painted over with Midnight Caller
 
I just did my nails again last night with some new colors, for Thanksgiving.
I love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment